SOLHANA – short for „Solutions for HANA“- is a single point of contact for organizations searching for a service provider to plan, implement and operate SAP S/4HANA in their organization. Through a unique assessment, our SAP architect experts will provide you with the optimal SAP architecture design, the best possible migration path to S/4HANA and its effects on your company’s business processes.
Watch the short video to learn more about the SOLHANA Assessment and how we can help you prepare for your upcoming migration to S/4HANA:
The SOLHANA Assessment includes the following 6 steps:
1. The kick-off meeting
Assessment process is explained in detail.
2. Current situation – what are your requirements?
Intensive workshop to understand the organization’s situation in the following dimensions:
- Current SAP: how does your current SAP landscape look?
- Modifications: which adjustments to your current SAP were made?
- Infrastructure requirements: what specifications do you need of S/4HANA?
3. Business transformation to SAP S/4HANA
The upgrade to S/4HANA is analysed from a functional perspective:
- Process workshop: what are the (core) business processes of your company?
- Presentation of new features in S/4HANA: which innovations does S/4HANA have?
- Delta workshops: which innovations of S/4HANA have an effect on your business processes?
- Greenfield vs. brownfield: How should the transition to SAP S/4HANA look like?
4. S/4HANA architecture design and deployment options
1-3 proposals for a future architecture design are worked out based on the organization’s requirements for SAP S/4HANA.
5. Roadmap to SAP S/4HANA
A high-level plan of migration to SAP S/4HANA with milestones and approximate dates is developed. This helps organizations to plan and guide their transition to SAP S/4HANA in terms of invested time and objectives to be met.
6. Assessment review and closure
The results of the previous sections – SAP S/4HANA readiness check, overview of the new features in S/4HANA related to your business processes, architecture design proposals, conversion path options, a roadmap to SAP S/4HANA – are presented to the organization’s management and summarized in a report. These documents can serve as a basis for the management’s decisions on how to move forward.
Contact us now for more information about the SOLHANA Assessment!